- I, Steven Masood, believe... in one God, Creator and Lord of the universe, eternally existent as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- I believe... in Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the incarnate Word of God, the promised Messiah, Son of God, born of the virgin Mary, who lived a sinless life, died on the cross for atonement of sin and rose from the dead for our justification. He ascended into heaven and intercedes for us. He is the only mediator between God and people.
- I believe... in the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, promised by the Father. He has come to glorify Jesus Christ, sanctify the believer and equip the Church.
- I believe... that the Bible is God's inspired word. It is our complete Statement of Faith, in matters of faith and conduct. It is without error in all its teachings, given to us for guidance and edification.
- I believe... in the Great Commission of Jesus Christ, given to His disciples including us as believers in Him, to reach all nations.
- I believe... that all humans have sinned and fallen short of the Kingdom of God. Only through faith in Christ can they experience salvation and see the Kingdom of God.
- I believe... in one universal Church, formed from every person washed by the Blood of the Lamb, regardless of their race, culture, religious background or age.
- I believe in the water baptism, the breaking of bread (known also as the holy communion), both traditions of the Church remind us of the burial, death, resurrection of Jesus and His victory over death so to redeem us.
- I believe... that Jesus Christ will personally and visibly return in glory to raise the dead and bring salvation and judgment to completion. God will fully manifest His Kingdom when He establishes a new heaven and a new earth, in which He will be glorified forever.
- My prayerfully considered mission is first of all to abide in Christ; to live a life in public and private that demonstrates a desire to follow Christ's example in all things. To be able to do this with any measure of success requires that I confess my sins daily and seek the wisdom and counsel of God in prayer.
- Through prayer I seek God’s specific will and guidance for my life of service, a most reasonable sacrifice considering all that Christ has done for me for bringing me out of Islam into the light of His Son. With the help of others who are before me in the Faith, I must identify and develop my God-given talents for use in Christ’s kingdom, as He desires.
- I believe that God has gifted and prepared me to serve His Church in the area of Christian mission and outreach to Muslims (Matthew 28:18-20) and in teaching and instruction from His Word, emphasizing holiness and service that are the believer’s responsibility under God’s grace, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Further, to stress unity of the faith and knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ (Ephesians 4:11-13).
Hence, it is my mission to operate and help in the ministry, Jesus to Muslims*, in association with other Christian missions (individual or corporate) who may help me and I help them, consistent with 1 Peter 3:15 and 5:2-3, and so to be available to speak, to share and to teach messages from life experiences and God’s Word, ministering as God directs, wherever He opens opportunity for me. It is my heart’s call to be an asset to His people and be available to help in outreach to Muslims. May I accomplish this for the glory of Jesus Christ. Amen.